VERDICT:-
I will discuss about what I like and what I don't like about the car. Lets start with the Cons.
CONS:-
1.TOO LIGHT WEIGHT:-
One day I parked my car in rain waiting for a friend, I was shocked to notice that the whole car shook each time the wiper reached the right end! The car is soo LIGHT
2.NON RETRACTABLE REAR SEAT BELTS:-
Everyone looks at those belts and ask why they are hanging ugly. So sad to explain them its cost cutting
3.NO CENTRAL LOCKING:-
Come on guys its 2016 and this car doesn't have central locking! But atleast they provided remote locking as an accessory.
4.TOO SMALL GLOVE BOX:-
I cant even place my car papers there!
5.WEAK BUMPERS:-
6.TOOOOOOOOO CHEAP DOOR HANDLES
7.BETTER DRL PLEASE
8.Too much exposed metal interiors!
9. Brake noise and only average braking
PROS OF THE CAR:-
1. EFFICIENCY:-
The car is very efficient, it gives about 18kmpl without AC and it has run only 800kms!
2.SEATS:-
Best seats with lumbar support. Goodbye to Back pain.
3.RIDE QUALITY:-
The reason I got this car, The ride quality is excellent! its lots better than etios which i use side by side. High riding position, Good headroom, Airy cabin, light clutch, nice suspension and the best Steering! super light and all the three spokes horn works!
4.INSTRUMENT CLUSTER WITH EVERYTHING I NEED!(SPL: MILEAGE)
5.5 YEAR WARRANTY AND UNLIMITED KILOMETERS!
CONCLUSION:-
Why Datsun Redi-go? I cannot find another car with better ride quality in this segment!(atleast for my family i am 6ft my bro 6.3ft).Looks COOL TOO!
A REQUEST TO DATSUN INDIA PLEASE INTRODUCE HIGHER VARIANTS WITH ABS AND REMOTE LOCKING! I REALLY WANTED ABS!!!
I will discuss about what I like and what I don't like about the car. Lets start with the Cons.
CONS:-
1.TOO LIGHT WEIGHT:-
One day I parked my car in rain waiting for a friend, I was shocked to notice that the whole car shook each time the wiper reached the right end! The car is soo LIGHT
| THE SINGLE WIPER |
Everyone looks at those belts and ask why they are hanging ugly. So sad to explain them its cost cutting
| HANGING SEAT BELTS (REAR) |
Come on guys its 2016 and this car doesn't have central locking! But atleast they provided remote locking as an accessory.
4.TOO SMALL GLOVE BOX:-
I cant even place my car papers there!
5.WEAK BUMPERS:-
6.TOOOOOOOOO CHEAP DOOR HANDLES
7.BETTER DRL PLEASE
8.Too much exposed metal interiors!
9. Brake noise and only average braking
PROS OF THE CAR:-
1. EFFICIENCY:-
The car is very efficient, it gives about 18kmpl without AC and it has run only 800kms!
2.SEATS:-
Best seats with lumbar support. Goodbye to Back pain.
3.RIDE QUALITY:-
The reason I got this car, The ride quality is excellent! its lots better than etios which i use side by side. High riding position, Good headroom, Airy cabin, light clutch, nice suspension and the best Steering! super light and all the three spokes horn works!
4.INSTRUMENT CLUSTER WITH EVERYTHING I NEED!(SPL: MILEAGE)
5.5 YEAR WARRANTY AND UNLIMITED KILOMETERS!
CONCLUSION:-
Why Datsun Redi-go? I cannot find another car with better ride quality in this segment!(atleast for my family i am 6ft my bro 6.3ft).Looks COOL TOO!
A REQUEST TO DATSUN INDIA PLEASE INTRODUCE HIGHER VARIANTS WITH ABS AND REMOTE LOCKING! I REALLY WANTED ABS!!!
Hi vimal, a real complete review you ve got there! Helped a lot with my 'entry car' hunt. Keep blogging! Thanks for the amazing work!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your support!
DeleteGreat review. You read my mind.
ReplyDeleteGreat review, I m using this car. It's good for me.
ReplyDelete