Friday, September 23, 2016

Redi-Go:The Customer Experience

THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE:-
After deciding to go with the Redi-Go I went to book the car and I met the sales person and they gave me a waiting period of 15-20 days which is not at all bad compared to the kwid. He explained the features and specifications patiently(even though he knew that I have done a lot of research on the car). There was not even a single offer available which made me feel bad. At least free mats and mudflaps?? A big NO. But you can expect lots of offers in the Maruti showroom! The sales manager was so well mannered and he was polite even I called him like 3 times within a week I have booked(15-20 days waiting period) as i was quite excited about my first car! The I got the car after 15 days. I booked the top end variant S. They told me that T variant is ready available and I can get in a week but I wanted airbag for sure so I decided to wait.  The car was delivered on 9/9/16 and everything was so well set but I want to check the engine Number but they told like the engine number will be below and they can't show it which is really bad. Otherwise everything was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment