PERFORMANCE, EFFICIENCY AND COMFORT:-
The car is quite good to drive within city limits. AC is very powerful it cools the cabin quite fast! But it takes its toll on the Fuel efficiency and the pick up of the car. As I have not yet completed my drive in period I haven't tried anything like above 100 stability or 0-100. I have driven at 80kmph and it is stable. If someone asks me if the drive-in period is required my answer will a big YES! Because I have experienced the engine becoming smoother and smoother everyday. The first time I took my car to 80kmpl(odo run about 100km), the dashboard literally Shaked soo much that I got soo scared that something is wrong with the car! I drove at 60-70kmpl for a few days. After two weeks I again took my car upto 80kmpl(800km odo run), the car was soo smooth! The car has a five speed gearbox and the 5th gear is totally made for efficiency! The main power lies in the fourth gear in terms of high speeds. I drive mostly without AC because I start quite early and also I can tolerate heat but I can't tolerate lack of power. I haven't faced any problems related to the car performance but one must keep in mind that this is a 800cc car and know it's limits. Coming to the fuel efficiency, it is directly proportional to how you drive! You can get as low as 9kmpl or 10 kmpl. But also can get as high as 20kmpl or more than that in highways. But if you are asking for my mileage, I drive 90% without AC and my daily ride is 50% city 50% highway and I drive very patently also(thanks to the instant mileage display), the mileage I get is 18+ on reserve to reserve method which is great compared to my old sx4 or wagon R they gave around 8-10 and 10-12 respectively(old cars though). You can ask in comments if you want more details about this. The bad part of the ride quality is that the car is soo light! You can feel it all the time. The steering is the best part here and also the riding position. Steering is soo soft that if I use my etios after using this car I feel like the steering is soo hard in etios. The clutch is the lightest clutch I have ever used! I don't get any pain in my left leg due to this reason, So it's also a plus. The single wiper in the car is adequate but only two speed settings is too annoying for me! But every car has its negatives. Theres no rear defogger or wiper in the S variant also which is really disappointing. The headlights are good and the vision is good at night even though the specs of the bulb is not great. Lack of fog lamps is also a problem for some. The suspensions are great even though it is tuned to the hard side it's comfortable . It takes all the potholes easily in the city. The car is so high that it can take big speed breakers with ease. The brakes are not so sharp and you will have to press hard to get the best results but you will get used to it. The tires are good even in the rain but small small stones gets stuck in-between the threads too much and cause too much noise while driving. You get a high seating position and there's lots of Window areas which makes you feel more comfortable. The high seating position, seats with lumbar support, good ground clearance, no potholes troubles, awesome steering, adequate power for city and the great mileage made me buy this car compared to kwid, alto and the eon.
 |
| 800cc ENGINE |
 |
| HEADLAMPS 12V 60/55W |
 |
| CEAT TYRES 155/80 R 13 |
 |
| TINY STONES MAKING NOISE |
 |
| GREAT GROUND CLEARANCE |
 |
| GEAR KNOB WITH REVERSE IN FRONT |
 |
| SPARE WHEEL WITH JOCKEY |
No comments:
Post a Comment